Share

Jumat, 30 Maret 2012

Cara Merubah Direct Speech ke Indirect Speech

Direct speech

Indirect speech
Present simple 
She said, “It’s cold.”
›
Past simple 
She said it was cold.
Present continuous 
She said, “I’m teaching English online.”
›
Past continuous 
She said she was teaching English online.
Present perfect simple 
She said, “I’ve been on the web since 1999.”
›
Past perfect simple
She said she had been on the web since 1999.
Present perfect continuous 
She said, “I’ve been teaching English for seven years.”
›
Past perfect continuous 
She said she had been teaching English for seven years.
Past simple 
She said, “I taught online yesterday.”
›
Past perfect 
She said she had taught online yesterday.
Past continuous 
She said, “I was teaching earlier.”
›
Past perfect continuous 
She said she had been teaching earlier.
Past perfect 
She said, “The lesson had already started when he arrived.”
›
Past perfect 
NO CHANGE – She said the lesson had already started when he arrived.
Past perfect continuous
She said, “I’d already been teaching for five minutes.”
›
Past perfect continuous 
NO CHANGE – She said she’d already been teaching for five minutes.
will
She said, “I’ll teach English online tomorrow.”
›
would
She said she would teach English online tomorrow.
can
She said, “I can teach English online.”
›
could
She said she could teach English online.
must
She said, “I must have a computer to teach English online.”
›
had to 
She said she had to have a computer to teach English online.
shall
She said, “What shall we learn today?”
›
should
She asked what we should learn today.
may
She said, “May I open a new browser?”
›
might
She asked if she might open a new browser.
Sumber

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar